Tatanka, Story of The Bison, is the Kevin Costner centre telling the story of the Tatanka & their near extermination at the hands of man.
Tatanka, Story of the Bison.
The museum has a few things to look around on a visit & native Indians on hand to tell you their history & give more information about the story of the bison. I really enjoyed my visit here & talking to some of the Indians telling their stories. If you are in the area I thoroughly recommend a visit. We were unlucky that during the small time that we spent at the exhibition there was a short storm & I got soaked through trying to take photos.
- A bronze sculpture featuring 14 bison pursued by 3 Native American Horseback Riders.
- Northern Plains Peoples Educational Interpretive Centre.
- Native American Gift Shop.
- Sweetgrass Grill Snack Bar.
- Dances with Wolves movie costumes.
Photos from Tatanka, Story of the Bison.
- Written by Alan Morris
- Hits: 876